Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Welcome To Fit Minute!

Welcome to Fit Minute!  A blog for everyone.

Fit Minute is a blog written by a mom who often only has a minute.  

"Fit" is a very useful word.  It can be a reference to exercise.  It can be a reference to food.  Or it can be a reference to a busy life where you have to fit in time for yourself!

This blog is going to be about self-care, focusing primarily on things you can do for yourself when you only have a minute to fit it in.  I hope to feature guest bloggers eventually and draw ideas from all over the world.

This blog is written by a mom but it's not only for moms!

This blog is for everyone!  Everyone needs self-care.  You don't have to be a mom to be busy!  

Let's start with introductions:



My name is Kate.  I am a 28-year-old mom of one from Oregon, USA.  You might know me already from my other blog (come visit me at www.thehauntedcrow.blogspot.com) where I chronicled life with a stubborn eating disorder all the way through pregnancy, birth and beyond.  I will still be updating that blog.  In fact, that's my blogging home.  This blog is meant to complement that one.

I'm not just a mom.  I'm also a fitness instructor, teaching Aqua Fit and Zumba classes many times per week.  I'm a dog-mom, too.  I have two adorable French Bulldogs, Abigail (Abby) and Jax.  I'm a wife, married nearly two years now.  We just moved earlier this month and are settling in.  I love to cook, bake, exercise, read, write, dance, and take loooooong showers (although that's a luxury I almost never get anymore).  My favorite season is Fall, my favorite holiday is Halloween, my favorite color is turquoise and my favorite food is peanut butter.

My daughter was born November 23, 2014.  Life has never been the same since.  I am busier than I ever thought possible.  I'm more exhausted than I've ever been.  I have less time than I ever expected.  Enter this blog.

Let's do our best to take care of ourselves with the limited time we have.  Let's work to cherish each day and love without fear.  Let's try to be the best people we can be while still taking care of ourselves.  

Stay tuned for entries and updates coming soon!

Happy Tuesday! xoxoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment